It takes a long time to build trust, right?
In this episode, Charlie Epstein is joined by David Horsager as David shares his journey in tackling the global trust crisis through trusted leaders and organizations through the Trust Edge Leadership Institute and his best-selling publications.
You will learn:
- How and when did David get the foundation of trust and leadership
- Why David considers his graduate project (on trust) as an epiphany and passion-builder
- The break down of David’s eight pillars of trust that drive results
- The reason why apologies don’t always rebuild trust
- Trust as a learnable skill
- And more!
Join this conversation today and discover David’s continuous role in shaping trustworthy communities!
Resources: Charlie Epstein | Epstein Financial | David Horsager | “Trusted Leader: 8 Pillars That Drive Results” | Trust Edge Leadership Institute | “The Trust Edge” | “The Daily Edge” | Trust Edge Coaching