When you can mix your passions with entrepreneurship, great things can happen.
In this episode, Charlie Epstein is joined by jazz musician Emmet Cohen, as they talk about how Emmet’s passions and entrepreneurial spirit collided. Emmet shares his story of finding success as a mission, and how he was able to channel his passions and create a community during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- How he originally found his passion for music and when he discovered he could turn it into a career
- The importance of having a mentor, and the impacts his mentor had on him
- How the pandemic impacted his career
- What led him to create an online community through Emmet’s Place
- And more
Connect With Emmet Cohen:
- Contact Emmet
- LinkedIn: Emmet Cohen
- Facebook: Emmet Cohen
- Instagram: Emmet Cohen
- Spotify: Emmet Cohen
- YouTube: Emmet Cohen
Connect With Charlie Epstein:
- Email: Charlie Epstein
- Epstein Financial
- LinkedIn: Charlie Epstein
- LinkedIn: 401(k) Coach
- Facebook: Epstein Financial Services
- Instagram:The Desirement Coach
About Our Guest:
Multifaceted American jazz pianist and composer Emmet Cohen is in the vanguard of his generation’s advancement of music and the related arts. A recognized prodigy, Cohen began Suzuki method piano instruction at age three, and his playing quickly became a mature melding of musicality, technique, and concept.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed