Let’s face it, no amount of planning is ever going to address every single disruption that will happen during your lifetime.
It’s all about how you respond to these disruptions and adapt that is truly going to matter.
In this episode, Charlie Epstein is joined by Ross Marino to discuss facing life’s unexpected challenges head-on. The duo share real life stories about facing disruptions – like the COVID-19 pandemic – and how they were able to change their mindsets to tackle them.
- The story of his life disruptions and how he pushed through them
- How his perspectives were changed as a result of life’s challenges
- Your responsibility as a financial planner to understand the changes in your client’s lives
- Why you should be living life in the present – not the past
- And more
Connect With Ross Marino:
- (910) 395 – 1991
- Transitus Wealth Partners
- LinkedIn: Ross Marino
Connect With Charlie Epstein:
- Email: Charlie Epstein
- Epstein Financial
- LinkedIn: Charlie Epstein
- LinkedIn: 401(k) Coach
- Facebook: Epstein Financial Services
- Instagram: The Desirement Coach
About Our Guest:
Ross’ fascination with business and investments started in the 9th grade, when he received a copy of Money Magazine as a birthday gift. That fascination led to his career as a financial planner. He founded Transitus Wealth Partners, which has helped individuals, families, and business owners make decisions through life transitions for over 30 years. In 2010, Ross founded Advisor2X™ to help other advisors grow their individual & family financial planning and employer plan practices. Advisor2X™ has hosted over 1,000 events in 40 cities for over 30,000 advisors.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed