When you find yourself in a scenario where you feel stuck, sometimes it just takes being a little selfish to get you back to where you need to be.
In this episode, Charlie Epstein sits down with Mike Malatesta, author of Owner Shift, as they discuss Mike’s story of entrepreneurship and how he realized he needed to be a little selfish. Mike shares the journey he took to reframing his mind and how it has helped him become a successful entrepreneur.
- The story which led him to reframing his mindset
- The valley of uncertainty
- What he noticed that made him find ways to get unstuck
- How the seed of entrepreneurship was planted in him at a very young age
- And more
Connect With Mike Malatesta:
- LinkedIn: Mike Malatesta
- Facebook: Mike Malatesta
- Instagram: Mike Malatesta
- Twitter: Mike Malatesta
Connect With Charlie Epstein:
- Email: Charlie Epstein
- Epstein Financial
- LinkedIn: Charlie Epstein
- LinkedIn: 401(k) Coach
- Facebook: Epstein Financial Services
- Instagram: The Desirement Coach
About Our Guest:
Mike is an entrepreneur who has helped start, grow, and sell two amazingly successful waste management companies. One sold for mid-8 figures and the other sold for low-9 figures. Mike knows how hard it is to be an entrepreneur and what a long shot it can be to achieve the success and freedom that are the entrepreneurial goal. Mike also knows what it takes to get there. Mike is a servant [and selfish] leader with a proven talent for developing exciting vision and mission initiatives, building the teamwork talent and systems necessary to realize those initiatives, and executing with a team to deliver the desired results.