The world of finance is something that not a lot of people fully understand, but there is far more to the industry than just hiring someone to tell you what to do with your money.
In this episode, Charlie Epstein is joined by Bill Bloom, financial planner and principal at Bloom Financial, as they speak about the ins and outs of the financial world. Charlie and Bill discuss how working in finance is so much more than telling people what to do with their money, but also about helping people understand how they think and building trustful relationships.
- The relationship people have with money, and how that relationship is formed
- Building trust with clients
- Finding the people who you are going to work with and be a hero to
- Collaboration as a tool within a business
- And more
Connect With Bill Bloom:
- Book a meeting with Bloom Financial
- (773) 326-8472
- Bloom Financial
- LinkedIn: Bill Bloom
Connect With Charlie Epstein:
- Email: Charlie Epstein
- Epstein Financial
- LinkedIn: Charlie Epstein
- LinkedIn: 401(k) Coach
- Facebook: Epstein Financial Services
About Our Guest:
Bill wants to identify the Dangers that keep you up at night. He brings your opportunities that you have to light so you can have greater Strengths for a bigger and better financial future. Bill’s Retire As You Desire process is all about you, the client.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed