When you have grit, there is nothing that can stop you from achieving your goals or pursuing your passions.
That is exactly what our guest, Bryan Lefelhoc, believes and emphasizes.
In this episode, Charlie Epstein is joined by Bryan Lefelhoc, director of sales at Spire Advertising and Web Design, as they talk about how grit allows you to achieve great things. Bryan shares his own experiences with using grit to leave his cushy corporate job and achieve the things he is passionate about.
- What made him passionate about creating a podcast dedicated to grit
- How Bryan’s grit allowed him to follow his passions and dreams
- The idea of failure being a good part of growth in reaching your goals
- When you have grit, nothing can stop you from achieving great things
- And more
Connect With Bryan Lefelhoc:
Connect With Charlie Epstein:
- Email: Charlie Epstein
- Epstein Financial
- LinkedIn: Charlie Epstein
- LinkedIn: 401(k) Coach
- Facebook: Epstein Financial Services
- Instagram: The Desirement Coach
About Our Guest:
Bryan is an experienced Sales Director with a demonstrated history of working in the marketing and advertising industry. Bryan has Strong sales and is professionally skilled in Sales, Radio Advertising, Leadership, Website Building, and Marketing Strategy.