Mike Koenigs is an entrepreneur, marketer, 13-time #1 bestselling author, speaker, interactive online personality, and podcaster, who just, like everyone else, has faced his own obstacles in life, one of them being diagnosed with stage 3 cancer in 2012.
In this episode, Charlie Epstein sits down with SuperPower Accelerator Experience’s Mike Koenigs. Mike shares his battle with cancer and explains how the disease helped him find his motivation, lane, and voice in his personal and professional life.
In this episode, you will learn:
- Mike’s initial thoughts when he found out he had cancer
- Reasons why Mike believes his cancer diagnosis was a wake-up call following 20 years of hard work as an entrepreneur
- What allowed Mike to beat cancer, and the lessons he learned from his health condition
- The role of Buddhism in Mike’s post-cancer spiritual healing
- Why’s entrepreneurialism an international language of peace: Mike’s insight
- And more!
Listen today to find out how cancer changed the course of everything Mike was doing in his personal, professional, and entrepreneurial life.