Keni Thomas is an American country music singer, author, speaker and former United States Army Ranger.
In this episode, Charlie Epstein is joined by Keni Thomas. Keni reviews and reflects on his journey as an army veteran, and as an author and speaker, explaining how his passion and purpose lead him to the American country music industry.
In this episode, you will learn:
- Keni’s experience in the Battle of Mogadishu
- Why Keni refers to the army as a “family business”
- The three potential choices one can make when looking to solve a problem
- How Keni overcame his “survivor’s guilt”
- How Keni broke into the music industry
- Charlie and Keni’s take on fear and faith
- And more!
Tune in to discover more about Keni’s journey from the army to the music industry!