Nick Nanton is an Emmy® award winning director, a best-selling author and a celebrated keynote speaker who helps entrepreneurs, thought leaders and businesses share their message and mission with the world through media.
In this episode, Charlie Epstein speaks with Nick Nanton to review and reflect on his journey as a documentary filmmaker while discussing how his passion shaped him as the person he is today.
In this episode, you will learn:
- How Nick got into the branding and film documentary industry
- Charlie’s and Nick’s takes on getting paid to learn
- The better the guest, the better you become: What Nick learned from interviews
- What branding means to Nick
- Nick’s insight on working with a team in the creative and artistic industry
- And more!
Tune in and discover more about Nick’s personal and professional life!