Nigeria-born and Bronx-raised Remi Adeleke has experienced all of the good and the bad that life has to offer. He’s a pastor, actor, model, speaker, writer, and Navy SEAL, but he also experienced great loss early in his life.
In this episode, Charlie speaks with guest Remi Adeleke as Remi shares his life experiences, and explains how his book “Transformed” details his life journey from his start as African royalty to his young life in The Bronx, New York.
In this episode, you will learn:
- The wake-up call that made Remi turn to life as a Navy SEAL
- The importance of having a father figure and how Remi found his in hip hop
- Who Remi’s mentors are and why he refers to them as “angels”
- Remi’s insight about writing for books, movies, and TV shows
- Why Remi feels it is important for education to never stop
- And more!
Tune in as Remi Adeleke reflects on the adversity he experienced and how it served him to build a successful life!
Resources: Charlie Epstein | Epstein Financial | Transformed: A Navy SEAL’s Unlikely Journey from the Throne of Africa, to the Streets of the Bronx, to Defying All Odds | Remi Adeleke LinkedIn | Remi Adeleke Instagram | Remi Adeleke Twitter | Remi Adeleke Facebook | MasterClass